THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

day 8

I LOVE YOU BABY!!!! I loved talking to you last night!! I love our life together! I love our relationship! I love being married to you!! So I called Deb and she said she could get me some glamour shots done....she even gave me a smokin deal...50% off!! (said in Kips voice) haha!! I'm going to post them for you so you can see what a tremendous job she did. :) I can't wait to hear your voice this morning when I call and I'm already looking forward to talking to you tonight!! yay!! I'm so glad we can have good conversation!! It's something I truly cherish. It's sunny and warm today! I want to go roller blading with you and then go have a picnic in the park. I want to just hang out and enjoy this beautiful weather with you!! I hope you have an amazing day! I love you with all my heart! I'll be thinking of you alllllllll DAY!


LOVE, MIKE

1 comments:

The Moncurs said...

I love and look forward to our conversations too! I am so glad we have so many different things to talk about, so many interests we share.

I would LOVE to go rollerblading with you! How about you take off work a little early and we meet up and go venture off somewhere? :)