THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Saturday, May 23, 2009

DAY 12

We've past the half way marker. We are now in single digits. 9 days left and I'll be counting 9,8,7,6,5,4,3,2,1,,,,,23 hours 22,21,......1 hour, 59 minutes, 58 minutes....30 minutes, 29 minutes, 28 minutes.....10 minutes,9,8,7,6,5,4,3,2,1....... until I see your beautiful face! I just want you back. I love the way you make me feel. I feel safe around you. I feel okay around you. I feel not so awkward and dumb! You allow me to be a total GEEK and you still love me. In fact you can be a total GEEK with me and that's what I really LOVE! I don't know what to write because I feel like I have just been repeating myself over and over the last 12 days! I miss you like crazy, I want you back, I want to hug you, cuddle with you, kiss you, play with you, eat with you, pray with you, drive with you, laugh with you, cry with you..... You are such a huge part of me. You are ingrained in me. I need you! I'll be thinking about you all day! I'll be loving you every second!

0 comments: