THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, May 24, 2009

DAY 13






I woke up this morning and guess who I missed? YOU YOU YOU :). I love you soooooooooooo much! I know what you mean, I feel like I just keep repeating myself with every posting. So you know what we should do? Share a favorite memory :).

I miss when we returned from NYC to your house and I had to leave that night back to Springville. You were so freakin cute when you came outside and jumped inside the window of the passenger seat, telling me "okay let's go!" HAHA. And then as I drove down the drive way out onto the road, running and jumping on the hood of my car telling me "you can't leave, you can't leave!!" We were so crazy yelling at each other late that night in the streets-your neighbors probably thought we were freaks! I will never for get that moment. I felt so much love for you! I knew that you were my home and my place belonged with you "always and forever" (Singing that last part like Kip :). Our whole NY trip was amazing! All the great food, the boat cruise around manhattan, the things we saw together-experiencing a place I love together- riding the subway, meeting different people, walking the streets late at night, strolling through central park, eating hot dogs on the stree...such a fun trip. Thanks for taking me on the best date of my life!! Thanks for always loving me, cherishing our relationship and adoring me always!

I love you so much!

1 comments:

Mike said...

i loved our trip to NY! we got engaged!!! The food was amazing and the whole atmosphere and experience was terrific! I loved our last day as we walked through Central Park...it was so calm, serene and romantic. I wished we could have just gotten a blanket and went and laid down in the park for a few hours. And I remember when we got back I didn't want to ever be away from you. I didn't want you to leave at all!!! (the staircase moment) WOW! What great memories we share! So many more to come as well!!