THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, May 29, 2009

DAY 17






It feels so good to be in love with you!!! Only a few more days, YAY YAY YAY!! I love every day when I get to put my wedding ring on and know that I am yours!! I'm married to the best woman in the world....I say that to myself as I slide my ring on. It's the best feeling to be loved by you, to be married to you, to know that we get to spend the rest of our lives together!

One of my FAVORITE memories was my Birthday!! WOW!! It was such an amazing day!! It was an ALL day event! You made me an amazing breakfast; french toast with coconut syrup, that yummy egg dish and potatoes...and a pina colada smoothie!! YUM! Then you made me sit on the couch and close my eyes as you brought in my present. "Ok you can open em!" A sweet black guitar!! I was so excited!! I had been wanting to get one for so long!! It was awesome! Then you surprised me by taking me to a spa for a pedicure and facial! I followed you in my car and was wondering where we were going and then we pulled into the spa parking lot and I just smiled! I felt a little weird getting a facial....but it felt really good! Then we sat next to each other and got pedicures and you got glitter toes! :) SO FUN! The day goes on!! We went and took a nap at my house and then we went into gateway and saw a movie...(i think we did anyway) I'm kind of confused now... did we see a movie or not..? I think we did and then we went and walked around temple square and saw the lights and acted totally silly together....singing and laughing!!! After that we went to the JSM building and had dinner on the top floor! It was so beautiful....looking out the huge glass windows and seeing the Temple right there! The food was amazing! We tried everything they had! Plate after plate....all the desserts, like 20 different cakes, eclairs, etc.... WOW!! i was sooooo STUFFED!! I felt sick! oooww...oooowwww...oowww!!!! We laughed so hard together as we pretended like we were going to stuff desserts in your purse and take them home! haha! :) It was so funny!! It was such an amazing day!! It seriously was the best birthday I'd had in YEARS!!! Thank you so much baby!!

0 comments: