THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

day 16





Finally we are less than a week away! This time next week I'll be waking up next to you. I'll probably be laying in bed next to you running my fingers through your hair, relaxing and loving the fact that you are right next to me. I can't wait!! I love you babes!

Another favorite memory of mine is when we first started communicating. I was in KC and I remember being so infatuated with you! I remember at the beginning just thinking I had met someone really beautiful and really cool. I didn't know where it would go but I loved the way you wrote and I loved all your pictures on your page. I loved that you had the drive to start your own business and I loved that you had been through a lot of different experiences in life. I loved that you had a big personality and I could tell you were a strong woman! I loved it! I remember showing Nate all your pictures and telling him about you and he was like, "she's hot! and she has her own business! that's cool...plus it sounds like she's had some experience with life...and you need someone with experience because of what you've been through." I was like, "Freak yeah! I'm going to marry her." :) He asked me if I was serious....that I thought I would and I told him I didn't really KNOW... but that you had everything that I had always been looking for in a companion. We hadn't even talked on the phone yet but I remember feeling such a special connection to you. Your sense of humor melted my heart. I was so happy that we got each other in that way. I loved our late night MSN chats. Seriously...the first time I really felt like I loved you was when you were in Georgia at Dre and Drews and it was around 2 am. We were chatting and the dogs woke up and were making all this noise and you decided to feed them.... and you know the whole conversation. You told me you over fed them and they're not supposed to eat too much because they are in dog shows and you're going to be screwed if Dre or Drew woke up!! I told you to pretend like you're asleep. Then we went through the scenario if one of the dogs were to get out and how Andrew would have to go out looking for them and he'd be yelling in German...oh and you told me the dogs only understood German so I was looking up German words for sit... ha ha... It was so funny!! I was laughing my head off laying in my bed typing back and forth with you! I remember after it was over...I laid in bed and I said to myself, " I love that girl!" Every day I couldn't wait to get home at night to chat with you. All day I'd be in Amanda land....totally trying to focus on work but in all reality I could've cared less about work. Every day I woke up so excited! I felt hope. I truly felt like I could marry you and felt such an amazing connection to you. I told everyone in my office about you. I was so happy! Every day I couldn't wait to have contact with you. I couldn't wait to check my e mail! I couldn't wait to text you! It was such a fun stage and I'm so grateful for those early memories! We had so many good conversations. I loved pretending about hanging out with you and asking you to come over, or go on a hike with me, or watch a movie, or cuddle....or reading your palm and giving you a kiss! :) So many fun conversations!!

2 comments:

The Moncurs said...

I loved those memories so much! That was seriously the funniest night ever. I fell in love with you that night too. I remember anticipating every night I could talk to you there after-staying up till all hours of the night, just you and me while everyone else was asleep. I loved dating you! I always want to date you! I love you with all of my heart.

Dre + Drew - Pacific Northwest Living - DuPont, WA said...

I am laughing remembering that memory myself. Good times. I remember waking up every day anxious for Amanda to tell me the next conversation she had with this "totally hot" guy!!! She did fall in love with you than, I saw it and I was elated!!!! I was so happy for you guys. I loved how you replayed the entire dog conversation with me the next morning I was laughing super hard.