THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, May 14, 2009

Day 3-We're in the TEEN's :)

Thanks for the song this morning...Do you feel like screaming sometimes as he does? :) I love you babes. Thanks for making everything go calm and peaceful inside whenever I hear your voice. I love your voice!!! There is no better sound in the world! What can I say other than I love you like crazy!!

"Hey did you know California was like 119 degrees once?" That's what Jaxon asked me the other day :( haha.

"Why did the chicken cross the road?" "I don't know, why?" "So he could stand in the middle of the road." That was from Maile.

Oh and p.s. Yes we can make a promise to NEVER do this EVER again :)

1 comments:

Dre + Drew - Pacific Northwest Living - DuPont, WA said...

3 weeks is a long time, are you sure changing your flight won't work? it might be worth the extra costs :) Sure love you guys, hang in there, at least you will have super cute, lovey, dovey, sappy love letters for posterity and an insane lovey dovey reunion.