THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Day 1


To my "babes:" It's been less than 24 hours and I miss you like crazy. "How can I possibly do three weeks away from my best friend?" I thought as the plane was taxing the tarmac, my heart pounding, anxiety rushing through me....I never want to be away from you this long ever again....

I guess this will be a new, defining chapter in our already amazing love story...(can't wait to rip the chapter up and move on TOGETHER in the following chapters-hey maybe we should hold a bon fire and sing kumbia when I return :) haha).

Last minute picture: I will be holding onto the image of last night-- lying in bed next to you, laughing, talking, singing to each other, being silly...You always make me laugh, even in the worst of times. The rendition we found on the computer of "forever young," the one you added to the playlist on our blog "three weeks," (which totally melted my heart when listening to it...yes EVEN the Maile Cyrus song :) haha...every time I hear it I will think of you and me being total goofs-it is our song, just like "You don't know me" reminds me of our wedding)....ANYWAY-I will always remember our "last night," listening to 20 different renditions of that song and you telling me "I always want to stay young and fun with you forever." YOU ARE ADORABLE! I miss your adorable face and all of the adorable things that make Mike MIKE :) I miss the way you talk, I miss the way you look at me when I am talking about things that are so dumb and make no sense at all, I miss holding and kissing your hands....

FYI I am going to run and jump in your arms at the end of these three weeks, and you better twirl me around like you always do :)

Thinking of you always, loving you forever...Babes, your my bestest friend in the WORLD!

0 comments: