THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, May 15, 2009

DAY 4-absence makes the heart grow fonder


So day 4....woke up this morning and still I feel as though a piece of me is missing. Still I feel alone and empty without you. I can't explain in words how much you mean to me and what a HUGE part of my life you are. You are the air I breathe, you are the first thing that I think about when my eyelids open in the morning, you are my princess!! I was born to tell you I love you! I'm aching to hold your beautiful face in my hands, stare into your eyes and see the love inside them. I'm aching to hold you right after we wake up in the morning. I'm aching to see your smile and to hear your laugh. There's always something we find to laugh about in the morning! :) The mornings seem to be the hardest for me, knowing that I have to go a whole day without you by my side. 18 days BABE! We're knocking the days down! Slowly but surely. I'm listening to "i found a reason" and thinking about how precious you are to me and all the tender moments we've shared and tears and welling up in my eyes. You are my everything and the saying, "absence makes the heart grow fonder" holds true. I appreciate and love you deeper and deeper with every passing day. I'm so happy to be married to you! HOW DID I GET SO LUCKY?! YOU ARE AMAZING! I'm such a baby. I'm a sucker for you!

I MISS YOU! I LOVE YOU! I NEED YOU!

0 comments: