THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Saturday, May 30, 2009

DAY 18

Saturday is upon us! Only a few more days! I can't wait to see you!!!!!!!!

I think we both share this one as our favorite(s)---all of the silly moments we have shared which still cause me to reflect on them with big smiles and laughter! From our "floor moment," to our "staircase moment," to all of the silly car moments and all of the crazy videos we've done-jazercise, PIRT...all of those moments spent with you HAVE to be some of my most favorite moments. I LOVE LOVE LOVE being with you so much. I love laughing with you; it seriously is one of the things I cherish the most about our relationship. Thank you for making me laugh; you are gifted at getting me out of any mood. I seriously can't imagine living without the sound of your laugh! I love it, it brings so much joy into my life! The most amazing gift you could have ever given me was laughter, and I know you will keep me laughing the rest of my life.

I adoringly love you!

2 comments:

The Moncurs said...

I love laughing with you! I'm so glad we both have a sense of humor. I have to thank you for making me laugh...all the time! I just thought of the time you opened the closet door into your forehead!! :) That was "painfully" funny! I wouldn't have laughed but you were laughing too! I love you babes!! I love when you sing random things or words! Totally makes me smile and burst into laughter! I love that we can laugh together...it has pulled us out of down times. I want you!

The Moncurs said...

That is funny! That WAS funny. I totally forgot about that! haha. Thanks for reminding me :)