THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Day 17




One of my favorite memories has to do with us and our videos--staying up all night right before our wedding and getting our video put together. I remember how stressed we were to get it done and yet everything totally came together perfectly! We were such a good team and we had so much fun using our creativity to produce something we both would enjoy for the rest of our lives.

Another time is when you helped me with my American Lit project-first staying up to help me get my handout prepared-driving to Kinko's before they closed to see if we could get a mock up--and then indulging me in my last minute idea to put together a video on Maya Angelou. You were so incredible at helping me and totally being there for me hours on end until we perfected it. AND then for you to come and support me as I actually presented it to my teacher and the class-it totally melted my heart to have you there supporting me. I am so grateful for all you do to show me that you love me, that I am most important to you, and for picking up on the things that mean a lot to me and always following through. I love you so much!

1 comments:

Mike said...

17 days is a long time! I LOVE making videos with you. Together we always come up with really cool ideas! It's so fun working with you on projects. Whatever the projects are...making videos, decorating our bedroom, (im not really helping too much on that one) blowing up pictures, cooking.... I love doing things together period. You are so creative and are so good at seeing how things should be and then making them happen. You have vision! I love you! I can't wait for all the projects that lie ahead!