THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, May 18, 2009

Day 7-ONE WEEK!!




You know what I can't wait for??? When we are able to post something TOGETHER-make the world laugh again :). I love our silliness. I love being able to totally be myself with you. I am so glad that you are able to not only accept my silliness but to also add to it 10 fold :). I LOVE all the moments we have together. I can't wait to talk to you tonight-favorite time of the day! :) I can't wait to share with you all the things I learned from my dad the other day--yes babe, DINOSAURS roamed the earth :). I love love love all of our late night conversations, speculating about so many things.

ON WEEK 2!!!! :) I love love love you!

Oh P.S. I love the song of the day "Love it all," by the Kooks. What a fun song :).

Oh and here are some pictures showing the moment I was describing the other day-going to Maile's dance lesson and me being "story mom" for all the kids before class :).

3 comments:

The Moncurs said...

I knew Dinosaurs were REAL!! YES!! I cant wait to talk to you tonight!!! i walked into the closet to get my jacket (it's really cold today) and i saw all your clothes hanging up and it made me miss you EVEN MORE than I already was today!! miss you!! Nika chewed up the corner of one of my books! I called her a little SH#*!! :)

The Moncurs said...

Silly you need to change the comment so it says your name or it looks like I am commenting on myself. HAHA. That is funny. She is a little Shiz! Haha, I love that word. I know I probably shouldn't but I totally do.

Nika is in denial that I am away. She has never acted up this much!

I love you!!! Stay warm babes!

Rachel said...

Amanda.. your the best! I love all the recipes you left.. I am so excited to make the cake with Pineapple. Taylor and I love that and hate the piece you gave us in minutes!! The bread too.. all so yummy! Can't wait to see more of the wonderful things you make! Hope your having fun at home. Can't wait for you to get back!!