THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

3 WEEKS

My Baby left me this morning!!! FOR 3 WEEKS!!! She went back to Oregon to visit her family. I'm happy that she gets to see her family and take a little vacation. It's going to be really weird without her around. We've never been apart for this long. I guess I'll hold on to the saying.."absence makes the heart grow fonder" or something along those lines??

To my BABY: I'm going to miss you like crazy! In fact...I already miss you like crazy. I hope you enjoy your trip. I'm glad you get the chance to spend some time with your family. You definitely deserve a vacation! You're such an amazing wife!! Thank you so much for all the treats and meals you made me yesterday. I'll have food to eat for DAYS and DAYS! I love you so much and will be thinking about you and missing you every second that you're gone. I'm going to miss falling asleep next to you with my arm around you feeling you breathing. I'm going to miss looking into your beautiful eyes. I'm going to miss your smiling face greeting me when I come home after work. I'm going to miss EVERYTHING about YOU!! Love you BABES!!

0 comments: