THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, May 21, 2009

DaY 10!!

Babe are you still in denial that Kris won?! CRAZY! I was laughing just thinking of you reacting to the results! haha!!! I said, "Amanda is gonna FREAK!" Anyway.....day 10! WOW! We are now tied with the other longest time we've been away from each other. We are basically half way there...yay!! I miss you like crazy! It's all the little things I miss the most. I miss brushing our teeth together at night....you always close your eyes as you brush! Then making funny faces at each other in the mirror and making each other laugh with a mouth full of tooth paste!! :) I miss when you climb in bed next to me at night after you've washed your face and put stuff on your lips and it always smells the same and your lips are always so soft and smooth. I love that smell. I miss watching you get ready. I miss watching TV with you. I miss cuddling. I miss eating together. I miss it all!!! There are so many things!! We truly are best friends! I knew really soon after we finally met in person that I could spend the rest of my life with you because I saw that I could have a best friend in you. I saw that I could totally be myself with you. I saw that I could give you my heart and you would take care of it. You make me so happy and make me feel so loved!! Thank you from the bottom of my heart! I love you. I'm going to spray your perfume on my wrist so I can smell you and have you with me all day! :) LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE YOU!! I just screamed that btw!

4 comments:

Amanda said...

That is so funny that you mentioned that because yes, I am still haunted that Kris won! I woke this morning feeling a little depressed and I think it was due to the implications of last nights complete failure in America getting it RIGHT! (I still want to throw my shoe at the TV :) I am going to be in American Idol lock down till next season. HAHA. I loved laughing with you and being silly on the phone last night! Thanks for accepting my silly inclinations to CARE about such STUPID things. :)

You know I miss all the little things as well...BUT what you wrote about my lip stuff and getting into bed next to you melted my heart. YOU ARE SO FREAKIN CUTE!!! I am glad you felt that way when we met because I felt that way on the phone talking to you. You seriously have become my best friend! I honestly would be "happy as a clam" just hanging out with you for the rest of my life! :)

Hey lay off the bottle of Nina, you're going to use it all before I get there :). Just kidding USE AWAY...BESIDES my birthday's coming up. (HINT: GETINSTYLER.com :). I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE you completely. AND ADORE YOU equally as much!

P.S. Song of the day-Halo by Beyounce. LOVE IT! And word of the day "inglearr" what the crap is that, it was my word verification that's what :). I think it stems from the word "endearing"-inglearring???? So if I were to put it into a sentence it would be something like. "Every inglearring thing you write melts my heart." Thanks for being inglearring!

The Moncurs said...

inglearring???? haha!! I like that word...it's really awkward to say... I'm actually unsure of how you actually pronounce it...


MIKE

Amanda said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Amanda said...

I wanted to share what my cuz wrote me. She's so cute.

HEY! You and Mike are seriously the cutest!! ah man!! So great! you
guys actually make me excited for the day when i will be married to
the love of my life and my best friend!! :) YAY LOVE!!! I LOVE LOVE!!!
I love that you guys can be yourselves!! THAT IS
AAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWEEEEEEEEEESSSSSOOOMMMEEEE!! LOVE YA!

Sharisse