THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

DAY 2



Last night I woke up around 4 am...half asleep and confused I looked over and didn't find you laying next to me. It took a few seconds to realize and remember where you were. Once I remembered I was like, "UGHH! This sucks! I miss my baby!" I rolled over and eventually fell back to sleep. Then 2 or 3 hours later I woke up to Nika scratching her little mouses eyes out and attacking my feet. I pushed her off the bed but she kept jumping back up. I missed you not being there. I missed not seeing your dark brown hair spread across your pillow. I missed not seeing the shape of your body under neath the covers. I pulled your pillow close to me because it smells like you and I layed in bed for 20 minutes and pretended you were there with me. I'll be missing you all day today! Have a really really really good day! I LOVE YOU with all my heart. I carry your smile and laugh with me in my memory and whenever I miss you I picture your beautiful face smiling and laughing with me. LOVE YOU!

0 comments: