THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, January 2, 2019

Weekly Events: Bean Museum + Fall Time rides up canyon + BMX +Lego Builds + Bean Museum



Crazy how much this place has changed since I was young. The kids loved The Bean Museum 


























Getting our Sunday energy out #coolestpark
















Ice Cream is so much better eaten with an extra large spoon :) 



Dinner at Ikea...introducing them to a bit of the Swedish—Americanized culture 😁. This cake is similar to one of the cakes I’d get on my birthday in the Swedish cafes downtown Helsingborg—called Princess Tarte.....Amari loved it, Beckham not so much but he does love my favorite Swedish gingerbread cookies 😋. They loved playing in the children’s play place while mama perused the store getting ideas on how to massively downsize when we move to New York. Ikea for the win! #sweden #ikea#swedishmeatballs #nomnom




LEGO building at the Library 








S.T.E.A.M play after school (and enjoying the marshmallows afterwards 😋😋)








Poor little dude, came down with a really bad fever this weekend...found him passed out like this side by side his cat 🤒


All sick as dogs around here




They love their 😻




Rollerblading 80 minutes up the canyon not only keeps the heart pumping strong but keeps the love going long 😏#gettinitinbeforewefreezeourbuttsoff





Enjoying the last bit of autumn leaves....I’m not ready for the snow! 😫😫


















“I’m going to go sit to be alone with my thoughts for a while” ~Beckahm 😍😍 just like his mama! Then Amari decided to join him for 20 seconds 😂#mydeepthinker #alonetime

























Meet the newest member of Franklin Discovery’s 200 Presidential Club! I got a phone call from the school telling me Beckahm just made it into the club, that it was a really big deal and to make sure to congratulate him when I picked him up from school. 😁😁 So very proud of this kid; I’m glad he’s finally in a school where he’s being rewarded not just academically but for his character—the most important thing in my book! ❤️❤️#mrbeckahmtheincredible #200club 








Amari....all day every day: traffic jam in the kitchen 😏 #obsessedwithcars



Pushed through the sickness today and got out to get some fresh air....the boys showing off their BMX skills 😏. Mom and dad even rode the jumps on our beach cruisers 😄 #utah #mountains #bmx


















They were dying to see this movie so we played hooky from school and after getting them their passports for Thailand took them to see Small Foot; such a cute movie!








Ahhh thanks for featuring me @thecandytopia we had a smashing SWEET time 💕💕😘 #candytopia









It’s a love/hate relationship. I love that I get to wear all my winter coats after being stuck in a bin for 5 years, but I am such a baby when it comes to the cold 🥶 #snowseasonisuponus












Amari wants his tooth out that bad 😏😏. Thanks to my sister who gave them this idea 😂 #takeitoutwithanerfgun








0 comments: