THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, January 2, 2019

Amari's Christmas Concert


It was this adorable little mans Christmas concert last night. I seriously just about died at his cuteness. As you can tell from the photos and the videos he sang his little heart out. I swear he’s either going to be a race car driver or an actor one day. I love how him and his buddy Arlo were the most animated ones in the bunch. My how I love these kiddos in his class; I have loved getting to know them as I’ve volunteered at the school. He’s got the cutest classmates ever! And they hand gestures and sign language #ohmythecutest 🌲🔔 ⛄️ 🎅🏻❤️










































































































Annnnnnnd this is what happens when teaching kindergartners sign language goes terribly wrong 😭😭😭😭😭 #ijustaboutdied










0 comments: