THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, January 2, 2019

A walk down memory lane

Takin it back! So fun showing the kids parts of where I grew up. 1st stop Moyle drive in Alpine—first house we lived in after moving from Iowa in the 4th grade. I loved my castle room πŸ˜; such a trip to seeing my kids play in the same park I used to play in and became a cheerleader πŸ“£ , brought back so many memories (and some cheers πŸ˜‚....and we snuck some snackie snacks from Mr. Mcgregors garden πŸ°




Driving down American Fork telling them all the places we’d go as teens πŸ˜; crazy to see them getting drinks at Hart’s Gas Station #mylifescomefullcircle #memorylane #americanfork


Last but not least touring them around my high school. So many great memories; so fun to see them run on the same field I used to cheer on, go to school parties and dances πŸ˜πŸ˜....such a trip to be back #iforgothowtocheer πŸ˜‚ #gocavemen #memorylane











































































































































Look who found Mater πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...he asked to pull over and take a picture. 


















0 comments: