THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, January 2, 2019

Becks Opens Banks Acct; Run up Canyon, Amari + friends


My life is about to change....2 hour drive for Amaris treatments every day. I don’t think I fully realized what I was getting into moving so far away. My schedule is going to be hectic, but it’s all worth it. You’d do anything for the health and well being of your children! Excited for this new journey for this little man. This is the only reason why we moved here. Let’s hope and pray that it was all worth it. πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ» #herestogrowth #herestochange#kickingdevelopmentaldelaysinthebutt








Such a cute picture...Amari at the Dino museum with his friends. Alecia and I have officially come up with their duo name since their teacher tells us they are practically inseparable: MICARI (Michael + Amari πŸ˜ΉπŸ’•)







He had so much fun at his buddies birthday party today! He just loves his new friend Michael. And he wanted every toy at the Dino museum (go figure πŸ™„πŸ˜†
Alecia Richey Andriafanomezana you are the best!! Thanks again for taking him! He can’t stop talking about it ❤️





Can’t get a much better view while working out than this one πŸ‚πŸ#6milerun #provocanyon #favoritetimeofyear #fallleaves #nature #gorgeous#falltime🍁


















I love how they gave Beckahm the materials and left him on his own to come up with a marble run! ❤️❤️ they also made marshmallow shooters #stemrec #franklindiscovery #handsonlearning







When you’re feeling terrible πŸ€§πŸ˜·, sometimes this is the best you can do πŸ³πŸ₯“πŸ˜„. Thankful for breakfast food for dinner. And shout out to @superfooodkids for making my meager meal complete with all the leafy greens and fruits my kiddos need in 1 day! So convenient when I’m too lazy to even make a green smoothie #herestodoingwhatyoucan





about that sunset though :) 



Date day while Amari was out playing with his friends. I love when I get to spend one on one time with my boys. I loved talking with him, laughing with him, and just being together. These little, simple moments make our children feel so special—he didn’t need any big gesture, just a happy meal and some card games and he was on cloud 9! Love him! ❤️❤️#happymealsanduno #datenight














Hat weather




Thankful for the thoughtfulness of others. My sister dropped this off at my front door today...I mean this little fox πŸ¦Š did πŸ˜„. Thanks for the yummy treat πŸ’•πŸ’• @dredrew





Diving into these yummies. Truly the best cookies I’ve ever had. They were the size of Amaris face so I told them they had to spread them out over 4 days πŸ˜ #nomnom #crumbl













Greatest thing ever picking them up, seeing their cute smiling faces ❤️❤️. “Bye Michael” yelled Amari out his window. “Bye Leo, bye graham,” yelled Beckahm. Beckahm had like 5 kids yelling his name goodbye—it’s who is is, no matter where we go, he attracts kids like syrup attracts flys πŸ˜†: the social lite.





Little socialite πŸ˜πŸ˜. Every time I pick him up he’s chattin away with a new friend, playing soccer with the older kids....I love it



Amari threw up this weekend, poor thing.  Said he never wanted to eat pizza again. 



****Look who decided to become a big man and open his own bank account today πŸ˜πŸ˜ “I think it’s wise to save it now when I’m young so I don’t spend it all...then I’ll have it when I get older!” ❤️
























He was so stoked when he got this in the mail :)



Its a silent gym :) 



So if any of you know Amari you KNOW that he has one obsession and one obsession only since he was 1: cars. He eats, breathes, talks about nothing but cars. If he doesn’t turn out to be a race car driver one day I will be seriously shocked πŸŽ . So when he came home from school one day and told me about his new fascination with Pete the Cat, I was beside myself. He kept singin Pete the Cat “Rockin my school shoes song” all day. He insisted on going to the library to rent all the Pete the Cat books and he was also determined to wear his red high tops like Pete the Cat, to school the next day πŸ˜Ή. Love him! Love how fitting this new intrigue is for him. He always navigates to something that has wheels or something that is funny #carsandhumor #whatmoredoyouneed #augustamari #petethecat#rockinmyredshoes











Amari was so excited that I found a new creepy phone to replace our broken one...it’s a love/hate relationship with the creepy side πŸ˜‚ #lookbehindyou πŸ§Ÿ‍♀️πŸ§›‍♀️πŸ‘» #halloween #favoritetimeofyear






Lego play with this one after school every day.  #mardawgandmom

























This cat takes everything







Cousins playing dodgeball:







0 comments: