THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, April 21, 2017

Weekly Happenings

Barely any make up thanks to R+F!!




Loving my new hair color! 






Enjoying the sunset 










This cutie: now and then! 





He loves writing little notes and leaving them around the house 


Ross Bridge Train Park 

He came home from school and said "Guess who it is?" Then I opened to the next page and he said "me!"



"Look what I built!"




Becks art! 





Fun with Amari 



Napping with this one doesn't happen very often; I'll enjoy every second of it! 



NUM NUM: Cookie Monster






Little Stud 


I love seeing him get off the bus and chat it up with all of his friends! 


Weekly happenings: park and snow cones! 






Worst day ever: potty training and Amari pooped and smeared it all over our rug and our coffee table. 


Our new door 


Genius: becks loves Pokemon! 




Amari is obsessed with Rescue Bots! 





Num Num Healthy shake! 

Their first time watching Charley and the Choc Factory (they thought it was weird haha)


I am proud of him for being out there on the doors doing the hardest job ever! Working hard to support us. 

Homework


He loves being naked; its hard to keep clothes on this one. 




Riding Bikes in the dirt




 He loves playing with my jewelry 




The best picture/moment ever! I love that he still gets a big smile on his face when he gets off the bus! I know this stage won't last long. 






Date night: movie goers


I LOVE his art! 



Father and son artwork


Art in the nude










You get it in when and how you can! 

Love him and his cute style


I love all of the creations he makes with his legos! 






Star Student award!! 


Aldridge gardens



I NEVER thought they looked alike till I saw these pics side by side


Going to pick up the hubs from the airport



How I found him passed out one night 




he is so serious about his writing













0 comments: