THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, April 21, 2017

Weekly Adventures


This little man did quite a few jobs to earn $20 to get this Yoki watch that he wanted.  He was so excited to go to the store and pay for it all by himself. 




Amari also did a few chores to buy a hotwheels car :)



How me and Rexy recover from a long day :)


I feel like his face is changing every day.  My little boy, not so little any more. 








Before and After Church 





Someone is not happy about something 























I love the little notes he leaves me around the house :); he is always found with a pencil and paper and always counting something :)



Sensory Bins: he loves them! 



















Lunch with my little man :)



We made FLUBBER!






































WE love our music!











Love these little feet!







Picking Mike up in the wee hours in the morning 






B Coming home from school




A day with Daddy! Yippee!









0 comments: