THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, April 30, 2017

Getaway weekend in Huntsville (Monster trucks + Space Museum)

I am grateful for my job! I love planning weekend getaways and activities with my family.  

Amari is obsessed with cars/trucks so I wanted to surprise him with tickets to a LIVE Monster Truck show.  We made our way to Huntsville Friday evening, saw the show (which was super cool but really load.  Amari had a love/hate relationship with it because it was so loud, yet afterwards all he could talk about was monster trucks. Becks liked it for a while but got bored after an hour).  We stayed at a hotel (which is always a highlight for the kids :), and Saturday we went to the Space and Rocket Museum which was seriously the coolest museum I have been too.  It brought me back to my memories of attending Space camp. The boys loved it! 

Road Trip!! 


























Amari had a love hate experience with this show. It was super loud and he is sensitive to loud noises. I honestly didn't think it would be that loud but it was pretty bad.  He was obsessed after the show however, all he wanted were Monster trucks.








































By far one of the coolest museums we have been too! I didn't think the boys would be that interested in it but they loved it; we stayed there for 4 hours!




























My favorite part! The world is such a beautiful place! 





















Becks has been loving rock climbing lately!








The boys LOVED this simulation ride 




























Pikachu face painting 









My little kitty cat 




















Truly amazed!




















The boys loved playing in this 






What it would feel like to blast off 










Beckahm loved it; Amari not so much 







Instagram uploads












0 comments: