THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Zoo, Date Night, Nachos, Donuts




Kids enjoy the simplest things in life, like this ottoman turned into a slide/cave



Beck's cute bum






He misses his friends! It was so cute to see him go get his photo album during quiet time and look through all of his pictures






Homemade nachos: YUMMY!


Mike want's to start a new tradition: donuts bi-monthly; the kids thought it was a great idea :)







We found this rad vintage transformer at the thrift store for $2! Beckahm was in heaven!




Excited to go out on a date with no kiddos :)




Guess who got some loving??


Zoo day with daddy




Never knew his artistic talent extended to sand art



Laundry: it's never ending! 



So strange that my kids devour seaweed and not chicken :)



Because the hardwood floor is so much more comfortable :)




The best olives I have ever tasted (Costco find); too bad they will only be around till 2017 :(

Parisian lunch: now I just need some cheeses and a veranda


Our cute little thrift store find: cash register



There are no words to express how I love this girl.  She is such an inspiration to me.  Everything she has been through in 19 years astounds me and she is still standing.  I have been so blessed to get to know Cedella; she is a rock; she is a survivor.  I pray every day for her to have the blessed life she deserves!



0 comments: