THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Hoover Days

Off to the fair we go!!



Ummm he was so happy to see Diego and the Chick fil-a cow :) :)





We have been to Hoover Days 3 years in a row (such a huge accomplishment since we move around so much); I have this same picture of Becks feeding his brother ice cream last year :)






The shining moment of the day: me doing 40 pushups so Beckahm could get a water bottle (mind you I was in my skirt, the army guy told me not to do it because I was in a skirt and I had a vneck top on, and I had many spectators watching me). NEVER underestimate a woman! I rocked it! Beck's was so proud of his mama! 



Someone was not interested in cotton candy and someone was happy because he got to devour it  all! :)






Amari loved the bounce house!




I LOVE Amari's smile!!

We ended the day with one fair ride and poor Amari had such a terrible time.  I feel like such a bad mom but at the same time I have seriously never laughed so hard.  (In all seriousness, I wanted to puke).  








Beck's loved every single minute 




His faces kill me!


How we faired after the fair 











0 comments: