THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Saturday, May 16, 2015

Beckahm Turns 4!!

Becks 4th bday 

One of my fears in life was that I wouldn't be able to conceive a child. When I found out I was pregnant with you I was so excited that God so graciously blessed me with one of his own...that I had the opportunity to have on loan--however long you chose to be here--a precious child of God. 

The moment I heard the doctor say "wow, look at all of that hair!" To the moment he first laid you on my chest, my heart was forever yours. There is just something so incredibly special about your first born child. I loved all of the "firsts" I got to experience with you; you and I were buddies--two peas in a pod--I loved you relentlessly and I'm so incredibly grateful for all the memories I have of us and all of our adventures. 

You have always been my kind-hearted, thoughtful, intelligent, fashion conscious, observant, funny, clumsy, and obedient little boy. You have always been my Mr. Beckahm the Incredible. You have only grown into these traits and roles over the past 4 years--making me laugh with you, love you, admire you, and respect you each and every day. I am so lucky to know you, to get to spend my days loving you, being taught by you, and simply being in your energetic, humorous presence. 

Happy 4th birthday little big man. I simple adore you! 

Tribute to my little man
















He was so excited about all of his shirts










Birthday pics

Can't believe this big man is 4!!

















He wanted his b-day at Chuck E Cheese! With a power ranger cake and all of his friends to be there















































































































He chose the smoothie place (Tropical Smoothie) for his birthday dinner :)



Beck's gifts from Auntie Michelle 






0 comments: