THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Saturday, May 16, 2015

Potluck Friday, Gardens, Swimming, Jumping, Workout


This picture makes me laugh

Probably some of the coolest workout shoes I have owned; so sad I had to return them because they were killing my knees :(



The runner up



My mom is so talented; I love this bag she made!


A woman at home depot asked me if he still naps: I guess he needs to! :)


Pot luck friday with friends


How we spend our Friday night: mani/pedi 


Singing Grandma Happy Birthday!



I nearly died laughing watching this: Amari found himself on Daddy's Instagram and he was dying laughing watching himself laugh 



Beckahm showing his sweet moves 




I love how he quotes Daniel Tiger :)



This is how we do spur of the moment swimming: in our underwear :)



throwing his frisbee up a tree




LOVE this munchkin!


Day at the gardens with friends; we got to see some baby geese (Amari loved them; he wanted to touch them but the moms kept hissing at him ) 








Play time with Daddy







He loves his mater pillow :)









0 comments: