THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Saturday, June 29, 2013

Weekly Photos

Here are this weeks photos/videos of the kiddos! 

Amari was a bit envious of Beck's baba :)


Brothers watching TV together










My little boy just wants to walk! 



 I love when he puts his hand on his face like this!



Beck's LOVES the library




He was SO excited to rent his first Nook!




 Dresses for church: what a stud!




Beckahm has been doing the FUNNIEST thing lately: coughing into his hand, at random, like an adult.  I have NO idea where he got this, but it cracks me up.  
Napping away!

 Amari LOVES talking with Daddy! Daddy got him to laugh one afternoon


I got a semi-good video of him laughing.  I LOVE his laugh (aka grunt)! He just quite figured out how to let it all out! 




 The only thing that seems to soothe baby Amari's gums:  a cold washcloth 

An afternoon of popcorn and play time



Strolling through Walgreens



A show we got to see at the library.  Beck's loved seeing the snake

 



 I love how his smile lights up his entire face, makes my day!!




 Little penguin! Bath time 


 Beck's LOVES the moon; he saw it in the sky on the way to the gym.


 Welcome to motherhood: the kids are in bed and the physical labor continues (folding laundry), but the mind has long since checked out (watching Revenge)


0 comments: