THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, September 18, 2009

takin it back


an e mail I wrote to Amanda after our first kiss:

Thank you so much for being with me tonight! I loved every minute of it! From Deal or No Deal to Kissing on the bench waiting hopelessly for the fountain to turn on. I felt so comfortable with you. I truly love being around you and in all seriousness want you to know that. Thank you. I miss you every second that is passing by me.....yep missing you.....and yep still missing you....and as I lay my head down to sleep I will still be missing you. I'm going to replay our kisses in my head as I fall asleep. You are so beautiful, your hair, your legs, your lips, your smile, your eyes, your everything is BEAUTIFUL....and I have way more than a crush on you...thank you for EVERYTHING! Hope that you got home safe and that you sleep like a baby!


and then Amanda's reply:

I love being with you. Thank you for being so incredible and writing me things I needed to hear, and for being able to come home to an email from you....it made the missing you less hard (if that is even possible).....I'm in trouble....and it scares me.....:) I've never truly felt that comfortable with someone before and I am so thankful for who you are and all the AMAZING qualities you possess. AND without sounding too crass :), YOU are so freaking YUMMY! :) You're style--unbelievably amazing---I am not even going to go there with my thoughts about you---out of respect :) but yum and thank you! I love your arms....I love your chest....I love your stomach (even with all the food in it).....I love that I feel safe in your arms.......I'm addicted to your mouth--yep A-D-D-I-C-T-E-D to your mouth....and I KNOW, I KNOW that I will most likely be embaressed that I shared this with you, by tomorrow...but hey, truth comes out when you are tired right????:)

I am drunk with joy, and no, it's not due to the beer in the cheese fondue :)

Night sweetest thing in my life!

1 comments:

Amanda said...

K, lets start keeping SOME of our letters to each other private ;)—a little too personal :) Thank you for reminding me, however, how much I wanted you from day one :)