THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, September 23, 2009

5 days-knockin em down!




A cute little email from Amanda. This was right before we got our engagement photos done! Such a fun time.


Just sitting here waiting for my next class to begin, thinking about my most amazing, handsome finance that I adore and love so much and miss the kisses of on my face.....WOW THAT WAS A LONG SENTANCE! I love you so much baby. I can't stop thinking about you....I have "mike syndrome." I want to be with you all the time, see you everyday. It HAS become harder being engaged--I just want to be around you more and more and more :). I can't wait to see you tomorrow. What the CRAP are we going to wear??? I am thinking the same thing I wore in NY--jeans, boots, and a longsleeved sweater....I don't know, do you think we should do more than one outfit? That is on the agenda for tonight--going through my closet as well as doing homework :).

I miss you!!!!! XOXOXOXO

Thank you for all your help with the wedding plans!

0 comments: