THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, September 21, 2009

ONE WEEK!

Holy Freak am I excited! Some days have been long and some have flown by. For the most part however this past month has gone by pretty fast. Amanda and I have both been really busy with school and work, making the time go quickly. It's been an amazing blessing being away from each other. Although it's been hard, we have grown so close these past weeks. Facing challenging times with school and work we have had to be there for each other to support, uplift and motivate. I can't express how grateful I am to have Amanda. She has been such a strength and such an example to me. Every day I look forward to our morning scriptures and prayer and at night I look forward to the conversations we get to have and the chance we have to pray together once again. It's the greatest blessing in the world to be married! I am so excited about our future and the many wonderful things we have to look forward to; from lounging around the house together to being sealed in the Temple. We have such a bright future ahead of us. I have never felt more fulfilled or satisfied with my life. I miss you baby! We are on the official countdown now! 7 days to go!

1 comments:

The Moncurs said...

Freakin can't wait; I am counting down already! This time next week you will be here! Freaking out!!