THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Saturday, September 26, 2009

can you say: EXCITED?

I finished my last day of selling in Indianapolis today! I finished strong selling 8 accounts this week! I have to give a shout out to the Wifey for helping me push until the very end! I couldn't have done it without her. We worked together and came up with some fun incentives that motivated me on a daily basis. I'm so grateful for her! Love you Babes!

I just packed everything up, (threw everything in plastic garbage bags) and now I'm sitting on my bed, stomach filled with butterflies, anticipating the long journey home! I can't tell you HOW EXCITED I am to get home to my BEAUTIFUL wife and our little home. I'm so grateful to have a home. So grateful for the opportunity we had to live in Charlotte and Indianapolis; two very different but nice places. I can't wait to be in the presence of Amanda! AHHH!! I could scream I am so excited! She is my best friend! I couldn't have imagined having a better wife. She is the BOMB.COM, a stellar companion, the love of my life, the Queen of my dream, the princess of popcorn, the best thing that ever happened to me!! AMANDA NOEL!! So excited to see her!

Oh and Nika wanted to say....meow...what was that??? Oh.......that she can't wait to see her mommy! :)

3 comments:

Sharisseb@gmail.com said...

ahaha! you two are so stinking cute. And i am so glad that mike takes care of my awesome cousin amanda!! and that she takes care of him! ITS (pretty close to if not) PERFECT! :)

The Moncurs said...

haha that was so cute babe! SO cute! My stomach is full of butterflies, anticipating your arrival!!! CAN'T WAIT!!!

Dre + Drew - Pacific Northwest Living - DuPont, WA said...

SWEEEEEEEEEETTTTTTTTTTTT!