THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, June 1, 2009

Last FULL Day-DAY 20!

Can you believe I see you tomorrow!!?? Thank goodness!! I am so excited to see you!! It really has been so fun to see my family, they make me laugh and I love them so much! Hopefully next time though you will be able to join me! :); I am already looking forward to it!

Favorite memory of the day has to be when you drove down one Sunday, while we were dating, and met me in the Provo Towne Center parking lot. I took you for a ride around town in the mustang-top down. Then we went to a little park, BEST Park ever, in Springville. We walked arm in arm down this little marshy path surrounded by bushes and weeds. I remember laughing with you as we talked about the lovely scenery :). I felt dumb taking you there and at the same time I thought it was completely funny. Then we laid a blanket on the grass and dodged frisbees flying by our head as these lame-O guys played their weekly, competitive frisbee toss game. I also remember some kids lost their dog and I tried helping them find him :). You kept shooing bugs away from your face, taking cover under the blanket; it was so funny! I thought you were such a prissy boy :). Then as the night went on we laughed our heads off as we spoke Southern to each other-first time- and now it's like our little tradition :). That moment I knew you had such a great sense of humor and that I was completely addicted to you! That night I remember we went both went home and texted each other throughout the night all these stupid southern things about John Deer tractors, nappy gnats in your hair, etc. I was laughing all night that night.

You are the best! You know that??? I completely adore and love you a million!

1 comments:

The Moncurs said...

i remember that so well. that was probably the most beautiful park i've ever been to. the way the weeds lined the trail, the dead branches every where... it was truly a beautiful and enchanting park. the frisbees skimming over our heads and into the tree we were laying under...the gnats buzzing in my ear and up my nose and all around my face... :) it is great memory! I loved hearing you talk southern for the first time...it made me laugh so hard. and driving in the mustang for the first time with the top down....that was a blast...the music cranked up! good times babe, good times!