THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

It's GREAT!

It's been one full week since Amanda came home and life has never been better! The comfort, the peace, the love, the joy I feel when I'm around Amanda is so wonderful. I love every minute I get to spend with my babes! It's amazing that another person can bring so much happiness and comfort into your life. Marriage is truly an amazing thing and I couldn't have asked for someone better than Amanda!! The relationship we have is so true and so special. I cherish our relationship and love how it continues to grow and develop. Amanda is so good to me, she always makes sure that I have something to eat before I go to work and then when I come home she always has dinner waiting. She spoils me!! She gives me a big hug every day when I get home. It's such a blessing to be able to come home to loving arms. We have had so many fun and silly moments just since she's been home. We've stayed up late talking about numerous things...and fallen asleep in each others arms. We've played around like 5 year olds and laughed our heads off. Our ability to laugh at things has made life that much more enjoyable. It's so easy to take life too serious and get stressed out about small things....and we do it all the time but what brings us out of those moments is laughter and a good sense of humor!! I love my life with Amanda. She is such a wonderful wife and I cherish her and appreciate all she does for me and for herself as an individual. I LOVE YOU BABES!

0 comments: