THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, June 2, 2009

15 HOURS and 30 MINUTES....and counting

We are no longer counting down the days...we are counting down the HOURS!!! It's 5:26 am and I'm wide awake!!! I just woke up and felt butterflies in my stomach as I realized TODAY IS THE DAY!! I am SO excited! We are only 15 hours away! I can't explain how excited I am and how much JOY fills my soul just thinking about having you home! I love you with all my heart!

Favorite memory of the day would have to be our FIRST kiss!! YUM!! The whole night was actually really enjoyable. We met at the Olive Garden parking lot in Sugar House and then we drove over to Fat Cats to play some arcades, air hockey, basket ball, etc. The first thing we did was play air hockey. You put up a good fight but I had to beat you. :) I remember I loved that picture of you on LDS Planet where you were playing air hockey. It was one of my favorites! After air hockey we played some arcades, shot some hoops and won a bunch of tickets on Deal or No Deal. We turned our tickets in and got a little chalk board, (you wrote-'Mike is amazing' or something like that on the chalk board) we also got an airplane, chinese finger cuffs, bubbles, some laffy taffy and a few other cheap toys. It was so fun! I still have some of those prizes in the back of my car. After that we drove down to The Melting Pot to have dinner. We had an hour or so to wait so we walked down the street to this little city library and we looked at books together. I remember sitting next to you and I was watching you read and studying how beautiful your face was. I loved the way your face looked as you read and I kept on thinking about kissing you. After a while we went back to The Melting Pot and had dinner. Dinner was AmAzInG!! And I remember afterwards being completely stuffed!! We then went to Gateway and walked around....holding hands and being silly together....I remember feeling so lucky to have such an amazing girl by my side. I was so proud to be walking around in public with you. :) You had a surprise for me.... you took me to the Planitarium for the U2 light show!! I wanted to kiss you so bad during the light show. The only thing I was thinking about was kissing you!! Every time the song would change, I would say to myself, "ok, this is a perfect time to kiss her....just do it" But I couldn't get myself to do it. The show was really cool and I was sad when it was over. I loved sitting next to you holding your hand and anticipating kissing you. The whole show I had butterflies! After that we walked over to the fountain and they had just shut them off....but we didn't know that so we ran through them seeing if they would turn on but they never did. You say I kissed you at that point....but I don't call that our first kiss...although I did give you a little peck on the lips. :) We sat down on the bench and it lightly started to rain...the air was cool and it was a perfect fall night. I had been watching your mouth move all night and had been staring at your lips and I couldn't take it any more. I leaned over and kissed you for the first REAL time and YUM!!! All the butterflies in my stomach went away as I felt our lips touch... it was so amazing. I had wondered what it would feel like to kiss you for so long...ever since I had been in Kansas City. I mean, you do have the most beautiful lips in the world how could I not wonder??? :) Anyway it was awesome....and all I wanted to do after that was kiss you. I dreamed about kissing you....I thought about kissing you...all I wanted to do was kiss, kiss, kiss..... After that we drove back to Olive Garden and we turned up the music really loud and sang along... I think we sang along to Champagne Supernova... It was so fun, and I remember feeling such a connection to you, I felt so comfortable with you. It was an amazing night and I was on cloud NINE! After I dropped you off I was in a daze just day dreaming about kissing you and how amazing it was!!! And for days after that, that was all I could think about. I was addicted to your mouth! Definitely one of my favorite memories!!!!

1 comments:

The Moncurs said...

That was a great memory, and a great first kiss! Love you! See you in a few hours! :) So excited!