THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, June 3, 2009

I'M HOME!!

I'M HOME! YEAH! It was so amazing to see Mike for the first time after three weeks. I peeked down ahead of the escalator and saw his shoes, I knew it was my babe, and excitement and anticipation filled me. That is one bonus of being away-being reunited feels like the first time we met! I love love love my life with Mike! I missed him and Nika so much! It was so good to see my family; I love them incredibly! But I was ready to come home and be with my new family ).

It is getting so hot and muggy here :( YUCK! Plans for the rest of the summer-devote everyday, for the amount of hours Mike is working-6 days a week, 8 hours a day, to my studies. I know, sounds like a fun summer huh? I only have two months to complete my courses online or I won't graduate next April. I took a month off and it was much needed; now I have to get BUSY, play time is over. Graduating next year is top priority right now so everything else will have to be sacrificed, unfortunately; thus is the life of being a student. THANKFULLY Mike is working all the time so I can use that free time to study, study, study!!!

Mike and I are so excited for the upcoming events next year. I know, I know, live in the moment right??? BUT HOW CAN I NOT BE EXCITED! Next April I will accomplish a life long dream-graduating from BYU! YEAH. Mike and I will also be sealed in the temple the same week as graduation-so hopefully you guys can all plan to be there for both events :). We are planning a trip in the summer to Grants Pass-YEAH BOTH OF US HANGING OUT WITH MY CRAZY, FUN, FUN, FUN fam :). We also hope to tour Europe for a month or so and tour the east coast (HOPEFULLY FIND OUR NEW HOME!!!) YEAH!! Thanks babe for being so wonderful, understanding and adventurous. Who knows where we will end up, where we will call home next :). The next five years of our life is going to be adventurous, I can feel it! So much to do, so much to see together!

I LOVE BEING HOME!!

1 comments:

Dre + Drew - Pacific Northwest Living - DuPont, WA said...

So glad you are "home" cannot wait to come visit you!!! Sounds like you have a lot planned in the next year, dream, wish it make it happen, anything is possible