THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Weekend Festivities: Date Night/Crazy Dancing

First day training with a professional fighter/boxer and his hot wife.  I have never been so intimidated and excited at the same time.  Here is to stepping up my fitness game!





So fun to finally get together with these two couples. We have gone out on a few dates with Brandon and Sheree but we haven't gotten together with Magen and Dan.  It was fun getting to know each other better; the more friends I make here the harder it is going to be to leave. 

BFF's :)



The lighting sucked for pics,  but the company and food was great! 


Early morning fashion: this never happens on an early Saturday morning.  I had a Primary stake aux mtg. 




Love these quotes!



This is how we broke in our new rug over the weekend (and no we are not high)...A 6 minute video encompassing it all: radness, silliness, craziness, sexiness (keepin it PG rated), and pure ugliness. A great end to a great week...I love this man for this reason: he loves me for the super freak that I am and can equally bring the freak show 👯👯





0 comments: