THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Sunday Naps, Fall Fashion, Nature Walks, Messy Twos, Silly Selfies, and More

Life can't get any better than ice cream on a cone 

Because there's no better way to watch Saturday morning cartoons ‪#‎saturday‬‪#‎morning‬ ‪#‎cartoons‬ ‪#‎sittingbasket‬ ‪#‎amarisindianname‬


Another one to add to the books. Sleep won over a sucker this time around ‪#‎zzzz‬ ‪#‎amari‬ ‪#‎stickyandsleepy‬




This is what happens when Mike takes the kids to church ‪#‎church‬ ‪#‎silly‬‪#‎selfies‬ ‪#‎boyswillbeboys‬





Lucky me...my night ended like this and like this....with a couple of fbombs and others thrown into the mix ‪#‎ilovemy2yearold‬‪#‎obviouslyihavenothingbettertodowithmylife‬ ‪#‎endlessmesses‬‪#‎joysofparenthood‬ ‪#‎terribletwos‬








Their favorite place to play right now: houses under construction and a huge sand pit! 

















Without fail Beckahm asks me (5-6x a day), "what day is it going to be after this day? What day is it going to be after that day? Where are we going for this day?" In an attempt to teach him the days of the week and the concept of "yesterday, today, and tomorrow", mike and I came up with this board. It turned out pretty cute, thanks to Mikes artistic capabilities 😀😀 ‪#‎diy‬‪#‎daysoftheweek‬ ‪#‎preschool‬ ‪#‎learning‬ ‪#‎activity‬ ‪#‎board‬




The first thing I love putting on in the morning, the first thing I love taking off in the afternoon: SHOES ‪#‎shoe‬ ‪#‎fetishes‬ ‪#‎happysunday‬ ‪#‎sundaybest‬ ‪#‎fashion‬‪#‎relaxation‬ ‪#‎barefoot‬ ‪#‎happymama‬







I know I'm partial and all, but my kids are little studs ‪#‎beckahmmoment‬‪#‎iloveboys‬ #beckahmmoment ‪#‎amarimoment‬ ‪#‎goodlookin‬ ‪#‎kiddos‬ 😘😘








I love the fall and I LOVE fall clothes, but I just can't kick this obsession with the color pink. Good thing I'm in AL where the weather still fluctuates from summer to fall every other day#imwearingpinkinseptember ‪#‎idontcare‬ ‪#‎pink‬‪#‎color‬ ‪#‎obsession‬#falltime ‪#‎fashion‬





Becks got to go to Nerf Wars from 4-9 at his Karate building.  
He was so brave going to something like this all by himself.  Of course he had the time of his life.  It was kinda hard, I'm not going to lie, having him leave my home for such a long time (his first time away from home besides pre-school).  


First thing I look forward to doing on a Sunday afternoon....‪#‎sundaynapsarethebest‬ ‪#‎naptime‬ ‪#‎relaxation‬ ‪#‎namaste‬


He hates taking naps, and he hates waking up from them...cant win em all. ‪#‎ilovemessingwithmykids‬




















0 comments: