THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Happy Thankgiving!

Happy Thanksgiving! This year I am grateful for Beckahm and my 2nd little boy August.  I am so grateful that my life is so enriched with such a special, kind, smart, little man like Beckahm.  I learn something new from him each day and I learn more about myself as I continue to venture down the road of motherhood.  I am honored to have another one of God's sons come into my home and feel blessed to have stewardship over him.

I am also grateful for Mike and his dedication to supporting our family both materially and emotionally. He is such a light and strength to Beckahm.  I am grateful to have such a hands on daddy to help raise these beautiful children.

I am exceptionally grateful that we are able to be sealed for time and all eternity on November 24th! It has been such a long journey in finally getting to this moment and we are thrilled Beckahm can be apart of this special day.  We are also grateful that family and friends could join us on this memorable day.  We are looking forward to making new memories with loved ones during our 2 weeks stay in Utah!




0 comments: