THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, December 4, 2011

Thanksgiving Weekend

We were fortunate to spend this Thanksgiving with my family. My sister Deirdre and her husband and two little kiddos flew in from Iowa, and my parents and my sister Jenn and her husband and my niece Sara flew in from Oregon/CA. We had a fun filled week of hiking, bowling, eating out, enjoying our Thanksgiving day meal, watching the cousins play together, going to the zoo, playing at the park, playing racquetball, going wake boarding, etc. I love being surrounded by my family, which I suppose is what I am most grateful for this year, along with my baby boy who celebrated his first Thanksgiving this year. He was able to dine on Dre's yummy sweet potatoes, some green beans, and mashed potatoes, which he loved. I love the holidays even more so now that I have a baby. I am looking forward to passing on our family traditions to him as he gets older.

Beckahm loved spending time with his cousins (took a particular liking to his cousin Jaida).

Here are all of the pictures we took over the week . . . . good times! I miss everyone already!!

0 comments: