THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Happy Anniversary

Wow, we've made it three years!! It has been a wonderful adventure. I can't wait to spend many more years with you and our little family. Thank you for bringing such a beautiful soul into my life—our baby boy! You are such a wonderful daddy to him and such a wonderful husband to me. Thank you for always putting in the desire and effort to make our marriage grow and flourish.

10 things I love about you:

  • The talks we have in bed before we go to sleep each night. It reminds me of all the times we used to talk on the phone, getting to know each other, which resulted in me falling in love with you.
  • I love how spontaneous and thoughtful you have been in sending me letters in the mail (dating and married), planning great dates, writing love notes on our walls and our mirrors . . .
  • I love how creative and talented you are; I feel blessed to have our house full of your artistic talent.
  • I love your witty sense of humor; that you can do impersonations and funny voices and be goofy and silly with me.
  • I love your style
  • I love seeing you play and interact with our little boy. His face lights up whenever he sees his daddy.
  • I love how helpful you are around the house and in taking care of Beckahm
  • I love that you have a passion for life and are constantly doing things to keep yourself positive and happy
  • I love that you uphold your priesthood and make sure that our family is spiritually nourished
  • I love your smile, your facial expressions, your laugh, your kind heart, and your patient, gentle, forgiving nature. HAPPY ANNIVERSARY. I LOVE YOU!!








0 comments: