THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, December 22, 2011

DIY Christmas Stocking

I just finished Beck's Christmas stocking. Mike helped me add the finishing touches. We love how it turned out! We both want to make one for ourselves now!!

For this particular stocking I pieced together two different patterns/instructions and voila: a unique finished stocking just for baby B!


INSTRUCTIONS

Here is the pattern I used (I wanted to do an elf boot):



And the SIMPLE, so EASY to understand, sewing instructions (if you want to do a regular boot shaped stocking there is a pattern here as well):


For the snowflakes and ric rac we just used a hot glue gun, and made the design ourselves.

Happy stocking making!!


Beck's and Mama's stocking
Mike and Nika's stocking

1 comments:

Sharry said...

I love it ......you are so talented!!!!