THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, March 11, 2010

Brian Regan



So I bought Brian Regan tickets last summer as a little surprise for Mike because he surprised me for my birthday with concert tickets to Jacks Mannequin/The Fray. The event FINALLY rolled around, and we were both so excited to see him live. Abravenal Hall was packed with laughter, making the event so much more fun. I forgot who the opening act was but he was seriously funny. The crowd went crazy when Brian Regan took the stage. His entire act was new, which was so awesome because Mike and I have heard his previous jokes A-LOT (not that you could ever get sick of them). We were seriously crying from laughing so hard for, non-stop for two hours! It was honestly the best medicine! We LOVE laughing and LOVE comedic things so much (bet none of you knew that :).

Hopefully we can buy the live performance and have a little family night when everyone comes for the graduation/sealing. SO FUNNY!

Sorry about the lame pictures, I forgot my camera and the only other thing we had was Mikes phone (Lame-O).

Anyways, if you can see him live it is definitely worth every penny!





2 comments:

Dre + Drew - Pacific Northwest Living - DuPont, WA said...

love him! super funny! listening to Drew laugh hysterically at his jokes makes me laugh even harder.

Nielsen Family said...

Good to talk to last night. I am going to get his tickets for sure if he is in Eugene. Loves