THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, March 28, 2010

ICE CREAM

"I scream you scream we all scream for ice cream!"

I can't believe I am making a blog posting about ice cream but I really love trying out new ice cream brands/flavors and I found one of my new favs: "Lovin Scoopful" (you can get it at walmart). It is low fat and you wouldn't even know it, it is so creamy and the flavors are so yummy! So far we've tried the following:



Out of this World Chocolate
Carmel Chocolate Heaven (tastes kind of like Mocha with carmel chocolate chunks in it)
So Good Cookies and Cream
Yummy Cake and Cookie Dough
Oh My Blueberry Pie (yummy chunks of pie and swirls of blueberry)

Are you salivating yet?
Yummy! Go out and get some! :)

3 comments:

Dre + Drew - Pacific Northwest Living - DuPont, WA said...

I will YUm, yum, yummy thanks for sharing!!! You know how much I LOVE ice cream. Cannot wait. I wish it wasn't Sunday!

iphon said...

Yes, they have 13 different delicious flavors!
And the best part is that they donate 25% of their profits ($50,000 minimum annually) to Special Olympics.

Learn more about Lovin’ Scoopful here: http://www.lovinscoopful.com

Bergen3000 said...

This is yummy ice cream! I think the Special Olympic donations are just amazing ;o)