THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

House for Rent

It is official: we have put our house up for rent!!! I can't believe it!! We are hoping we get someone to rent our home by the time we leave, mid May, so we can take all of our stuff with us when we go to Washington for the summer. We will be working in Kent, WA which is located 20 minutes south of Seattle. We hope to explore different cities in WA while we are in Kent and at the end of the summer relocate to the area we love the most. Right now we are leaning towards Seattle and Bellingham (which is so interesting because Bellingham is a place I have always wanted to live and actually attend college).

We are looking forward to this new chapter in our lives and are quite excited to explore Washington and partake of all of the wonderful things it has to offer!

Here are a few pictures of Kent, I am excited that there is a fun shopping center, similar to The Gateway, right in the city:



Pictures of Seattle and my favorite—Bellingham (I will be jealous if Mike gets to go there for school): :






3 comments:

Dre + Drew - Pacific Northwest Living - DuPont, WA said...

Oh Amanda and Mike I am super excited for you guys!!! I hope everything works out with the Renters and you finding a wonderful place to live at the end of the Summer! Yay that means we will only be a few hours from each other when we relocate in just two years!!! How fun! I love that part of the country it is gorgeous.

Unknown said...

WOW! Did this come as a TOTAL shock to anyone besides me? (Mike I can't believe you haven't said a word.) Exciting news for the two of you and the Eastman family also. Wow!

Nielsen Family said...

We go up there at least once a month. We love it too. Maybe I will get to take you to Stillicom in Tacoma, my favorite place!!!