THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, February 28, 2010

GO BYU!

Mike and I had such a fun time this Saturday. We took a break from school and went to the BYU Basketball game. This was another first for us. I didn't think I would have as much fun as I did, but it was so much fun. I think I am addicted to live sports :). Although I can't stand people booing the other team, I have to say that towards the end I got into rooting for BYU and screaming for them to WIN! It was such a good game. Although BYU lost, they scored 81 points and with .6 seconds to go New Mexico won by two. The game was close the entire time which made it that more intense. I am excited to go to more games in the future—definitely better than watching on TV.

GO COUGARS!!!! We hope they win the championships.




2 comments:

Nielsen Family said...

Very Fun! We loved doing that when we were there. Jaxen actually said he missed that the other day. What do you do??? Maile did great. Thanks for asking. She said everything and some even on her own. She did not get shy at all. Loves to you both.

Dre + Drew - Pacific Northwest Living - DuPont, WA said...

So fun!! I love live sports too, so much better!