THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

The Greatest Day Ever! Mike's Favorites!

Amanda decided to surprise me with an early Valentines Day gift. It was actually a special day--that's right a WHOLE day, devoted to ME! I felt so special! Amanda woke me up around 7 a.m. on Friday and handed me a hand crafted envelope with a red painted heart and a number 1 on it. I rubbed my eyes and sat up a little bit as I opened the envelope. Inside the envelope it said I was to receive a full body massage. What a treat! I Then received an amazing full body massage! Ahhh it felt so good!
We then got ready and Amanda handed me another hand crafted envelope with a red painted heart and a number 2 on it. Inside the envelope it said we were going to one of my favorite breakfast places, Blue Plate Diner. YUM! We drove into Salt Lake and had breakfast. I got chicken fried steak, eggs and hashbrowns and Amanda got a Spinach and Avocado omelet. Then came card number 3. Inside the envelope it said we were going to one of my favorite places to shop, Nordstrom Rack. We went and picked out a really cool white button up shirt. It's always fun to get new clothes! I was feeling so SPOILED and the day wasn't even half way over! Card number 4 said we were going to get one of my favorite treats--CHOCOLATES. Amanda was so thoughtful when she came up with this day! I told her a few months back how much I loved the chocolates from Cummings Candy in Salt Lake and she remembered and took me there. We got a box full of carmel-nut chocolates, (my favorite) and a chocolate strawberry. The day could have ended here and I would have been totally pleased but NOPE...the cards keep coming! Card number 5 said it was time for something sexy--one of my favorite fantasies! I can't go into any detail on this part of the day...let's just say it was AMAZING! :) We then took a nap. After our nap I got to open card number 6. Inside the card it said we were going to get one of my favorite treats--frozen Yogurt. YUM! We went to Hello Yogurt and got some yummy yogurt piled high with toppings! We took a short break for a doctors appointment Amanda had to go to and then it was time for card number 7. Time for dinner at one of my favorite restaurants--RIB CITY! We went and enjoyed a FABULOUS dinner--the best ribs in the world! By the end of dinner I was feeling like a KING! I was so satisfied! It had been the best day of my life. I was wondering if there were going to be anymore cards...I mean I definitely didn't need anything else..I had been spoiled ROTTEN...but I wondered... And out came the final card, another hand crafted card with a painted heart and then it said & 8 meaning this was the final card. I opened it up and it said we were going to see Valentines Day the movie...another one of my favorite things to do. We went and saw Valentines Day and it turned out to be really good. I would recommend it to all the romantic comedy lovers out there.

So it turned out to be the BEST day of my life! I loved every minute of the day! Amanda put so much time and effort into planning and executing the day--Thanks Babe!! You are the BEST! We have some pictures that you can check out! It was so fun! I will always remember this special day. I can't say enough about how special it really was! I feel so spoiled!

On Sunday we went into Salt Lake and stayed over night at the Peery Hotel. It's a really cool little hotel right in the middle of Downtown SLC. We took a carriage ride through the city and then enjoyed a tasty dinner at Macaroni Grill. It was a very romantic evening. We got to share some great quality time together. Thanks Amanda for being so fun and wonderful. Monday we went to breakfast at Einsteins and then went home and hung out together and enjoyed our last day before school started again. That night we ordered pizza and watched The Bachelor. So much fun! It was the best 4 day weekend EVER!

0 comments: