THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, August 24, 2018

Friends, Summer Nights, Lego's, I'm Mighty








This little one though πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜ obsessed with these books. He wakes up with them, doesn’t go in the car without one in his hand, and falls asleep with them πŸ“š❤️er #immighty








Feelin the summer breeze 


He has now started dressing himself. I love his own unique, hip style :)




My absolute favorite thing ❤️❤️ every morning when he wakes up he comes into my room and climbs in bed to snuggle with me before moving on with his busy little day #momentsillcherishforever #hesmysnuggler




Storm rollin in 




Pay ya 5 bucks to tell me one thing wrong with this picture πŸ˜‚ #ohamari


Pool day with friends!


Aren’t they just the cutest?!! Little Bff’s. I adore this lady and her kiddos so incredibly much! It is truly going to break my heart to have to say goodbye. I may or may not have already started the sob fest πŸ˜­. Good friends are hard to come by and these fine folk are among the GOOD ones! Our kids have grown so close; I hope they forever remain pen pals Catherine Wall ❤️❤️ #dreadingthegoodbyes














Church goer with car in tow :)





They are so proud of their LEGO Creations ❤️❤️






Too cool for school πŸ˜Ž.....quite literally. While everyone else is starting school we are still wearing our summer getup and getting in every last ounce of play we can #longsummervacay #capvibes





#duskswim





Back to school night/movie in the park at Fox Field ❤️❤️ the best kind of summer nights


























If Amari hears Cars playing you better believe he’s dancing to it πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ•ΊπŸ»#lovehim #hesmymoverandshaker




0 comments: