THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, August 22, 2017

Solar Eclipse + Parks + New Hair Color + Rainy Day



There hasn't been a solar eclipse since 1918.  I felt bad that it was such a buys week getting ready to head to the beach that I didn't get glasses for the boys.  But we watched it live on the iPad and we went outside when it started to look like dusk.  It was pretty rad! The next one will happen when Becks in 13 years old! 




He is loving these learn how to draw books I found at the library. This one was on Egypt!




Still going strong with my 30 days of clean eating: no sugars, minimal carbs, more healthy fats! 



Always with a monster truck in tow!


I officially transformed my own hair.  I was terrified but it turned out so good! It is nice to be a lighter brown. 




Summer fun with friends!


All it took was me complaining that I didn't have a girl :)


We had the whole pool to ourselves thanks for Homeschooling :)



Ross Bridge Train park.  They decided to throw mud balls at each other :)





This little guy just started crawling up my leg. 







Dirty, Dirty boys








So fun that he found this at the park! What a fun game





Just "singing in the rain!" 




First time cracking open a coconut :)



I felt so bad for this little guy, he had such a bad tummy ache :(


He talks about Jaxon at least bi-weekly 


0 comments: