THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, August 16, 2017

Counting Crows


Okay so listen up....since our first year of marriage I have attempted to get these tickets. 1st time was in North Carolina. I was so stoked to purchase these and surprise mike with them since he told me this was his favorite band growing up. Then we had to move right before the concert--lost the tickets! Then a few years later I bought tickets to the venue in Florida. A few months later Mike's company moved us again! Lost the tickets. When I saw they were coming to Alabama I snatched tickets--holding my breath thinking "there's no way I'll get screwed over a 3rd time!" Well, I'm 15 minutes out....mike forgot the date was tonight and I'm stuck in traffic. Here's to hoping this actually goes down! This is for you babe! Mike MoncurCan't say I didn't try 😉😘😘 #countingcrowsorbust





Extremely stormy weather didn't stop me! 





Despite all the odds stacked against us, we made it! 🙌🏻🙌🏻#prevailpeopleprevail



Well we finally got to see Counting Crows despite the odds stacked against us 🙌🏻 here's to persevering!














I also put on my vision board to see two concerts this year and we did! The Lumineers and Counting Crows! 

0 comments: