THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, August 16, 2017

Last Days of Summer: City Bowls, Park + Ice Cream + Summer Movies, etc.

Mike has been coming up with the best healthy pancake recipes! This one had kale and spinach and apples in it with real maple syrup! 


We have been wanting to try out this food truck for so long.  We braved the rain and splurged on two Acai bowls! OH MY WORD! BEST THING EVER! 







Eating super healthy for 30 days! No sugars, no eating past 8 and minimal carbs.  I have never felt healthier! 


YUMMY Chia Pudding Parfait


My favorite, healthy go to meal! 

Last free movie of the summer! 10am movies in our Jammmies!! 





Embracing the sunshine! The boys earned an ice cream coupon for good behavior and as you can see they fully took advantage of it.













Always with a pen and paper

He took up my entire bed


We finally stepped it up a notch and bought the boys "Real" church clothes (still can't get rid of the converse and the Adidas).  I love all of their cute facial expressions! Such handsome boys I have!
























Little brother showing sympathy towards big brothers swimmers ear ❤️


I finally jumped on the #fabfitfun 🚂. @fabfitfun thanks for this delicious #SummerLovin editors box! Did someone say #fffgiveaway?? #bringit 





I love that he said this! 




0 comments: