THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Saturday, November 7, 2015

Training with Marcel



Loved watching Becks loving every minute of his "training with Marcel." "I love Marcel," he said as we left the park. ‪#‎nevertooyoung‬ ‪#‎getyourkidsmoving‬‪#‎gratefulforgoodmentors‬






















Amari after training :)


2nd time training








2nd day of drinking a liter of water every hour challenge (it's what Marcel does to get ready for a fight). I nearly threw up on the first day, peed every 10 minutes, and ate next to nothing because I was so water logged, but the 2nd day was 10x easier.  Still can't believe I downed 4 gallons of water in less than two days!!
Mike got to experience an hour of what I do 3x a week with Marcel (the hardest cardio workout of your life) . . . He's playing with the big dogs now.  



0 comments: